Search Results

CAR 1350     Collision Panel Replacement I     4 Credit Hours

English/ESL Placement: Placement into ENG 1055 or higher (or placement into ESL 1011 or higher for students taking the ESL sequence of courses.)
Prerequisite: CAR 1200
Pre- or Corequisite: CAR 1300

The student will perform replacement of damaged outer body panel on unibody type vehicles. Specific manufacturers recommended repair processes will be used to duplicate the original welded panel construction. The correct procedures required for structural adhesive panel bonding will also be covered in this course. BILLABLE CONTACT HOURS: 5